My goal is to help you build business wealth and owner equity.
Founder and President
Biography of John F. Holloran, Jr
John Holloran is founder and President of Axis Leadership Group, LLC. He started the company to help CEOs grow their business faster and more profitably, and fulfill exit strategies by building business wealth and owner equity. Today, John continues to mentor and invest in business owner / entrepreneurs, seeks new investment opportunities, and supports the automotive industry through his dispute resolution firm and consulting services.
John has over 25 years of experience as a business executive and consultant, developing and implementing growth strategies in small to midsize enterprises to achieve bottom-line performance results. He has achieved recognition and success as an operational and financial leader with a diverse background in manufacturing, distribution, retail, and finance, managing both high growth and turnaround situations. He is adept at strategic planning and management, leading culture change, building strong management teams and organizations, developing top and bottom line growth initiatives, M&A activity, acquisition integration work, company wide re-engineering projects and information technology initiatives.
During his career he has held many positions, including: President & CEO, EVP & COO, General Manager, V.P. Business Operations, V. P. Finance, Senior Workout Manager, Senior Business Analyst, and Systems Engineer.
Mr. Holloran holds a MBA from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University and graduated with distinction from Purdue University, where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Technology. John is a member of the North Texas Angels Network (NTAN) and Vistage.
- In 2010 John acquired his clients' companies, Impartial Services Group, LLC (ISG) and National Center for Dispute Settlement, LLC (NCDS).
Based in Irving, Texas, ISG provides innovative, business process outsourced solutions for automakers to maximize profitability and increase customer loyalty. ISG offers OEMs and Equipment Manufacturers Customer Care & Retention Services, Recall Management Services, Logistics & Outreach Services, Compliance, and Data & Administrative Services.
From 2010 to 2014, Mr. Holloran architected, launched, and proved out an innovative vehicle recall outreach program which has been widely adopted by automakers and resulted in the sale of ISG to Stericycle, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRCL) in December 2014. John stayed on after the acquisition in 2015 to lead tremendous growth in the recall services division and transition his operational responsibility to Stericycle's newly formed, automotive management team.
Based in Sterling Heights, Michigan, NCDS is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) firm providing expertise in dispute resolution through automotive warranty informal dispute settlement, real property disclosure disputes, and ADR training.
Prior to the acquisition, John served as Chief Operating Officer for Impartial Services Group, LLC and National Center for Dispute Settlement, LLC from 2005 - 2009.
- Prior to 2005, John provided strategic advisory and management consulting services for a number of privately held companies.
- In 2003, John was the Interim General Manager for EXFO Electro-Optical Engineering (NASDAQ: EXFO, TSE: EXF) protocol-layer product line and special projects. John was in charge of acquisition integration, development of operating plans and budgets, as well as business process improvement initiatives. He merged operations and administrative functions of acquired companies to generate millions in cost synergies. Mr. Holloran also served as the Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of EXFO Gnubi Products Group.
- From 2000 to 2002, Mr. Holloran held several positions at gnubi communications, including EVP & COO. He developed the operational infrastructure for this hyper-growth telecom test equipment manufacturer (#8 Dallas 100) and the exit strategy when the market collapsed.
- From 1995 to 2000, John was EVP & COO for Tucker Electronics. He developed and executed a strategic plan to revitalize a 28-year old catalogue distributor of refurbished test equipment, resulting in innovative Print/Web/Email direct marketing campaigns, partnerships with top industry OEMs, launch of an online b2b auction which generated millions in new revenues, and implementation of highly scalable business systems, leading to 100%+ revenue growth, 100%+ productivity gains, and a record high EBITDA.
- John started his business career in 1989 with GE Capital Corporation, where he held various management positions. He was the COO for FLB, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of GECC. His efforts in rebuilding the corporate culture, leadership, and management teams were instrumental in the turnaround and sale of FLB, Inc. As a Senior Workout Manager and Business Analyst with GECC, he focused on investment portfolio recovery and underwriting investment transactions.
- John began his career as an electronic systems engineer in 1985 for E-Systems.
John can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact him at number listed below.